Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Day To Relax

It's kind of tricky since we can't leave the dogs unattended. I take a shower while Dan takes the dogs out. After his shower we walk the dogs 3 blocks down Hollywood Boulevard to starbucks.

We are supposed to meet my friend Mary today. When we get back, at 9am, I call her. No answer, I leave a message. We lay on the bed and watch Comedy Central. It's noon when  I wake up, we fell asleep! Mary hasn't called back. We decide to put the dogs in the jeep and look for something to eat. Just as we turn onto Hollywood Boulevard, Mary calls. She gives horse riding lessons on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
We decide to go to her house in Malibu and have lunch together.

Their home is beautiful, full of love and good cheer. Baxter is in love, there are 6 horses on the property and the space and smells send him into a state of pure bliss. The triplits, Julian, Evelyn and Eden are 17 months old. They vie for our attention by out doing each other in cuteness. First Julian rides the patient Laila, then Eden and finally, Evelyn. They are all willing to pose for a picture and love playing with Santa, who can't be put away. We get a tour of the house and property, it's drizzeling, so we all get wet and my hair gets really curly. Time runs out quickly and we have to leave.




The Front Entrance

The Guest House



The Man Cave

Julian

Eden

Evelyn and Laila

Inside the hotel room, we quickly change. No time to fix my hair we run to the Dresden to meet our friends for drinks and then Fred's for dinner. They've come from all over. Diana from Santa Monica, Dave;  Glendale, Scott, Emo and Emily live near by. Scott and Emily work on the show The Doctor's and Dr. Phil and my image of him is crushed. I guess he's a yeller and money monger. I still like his show though! 


Emily, Diana, Scott, Dan, Emo, and Dave


We get back to our hotel at 11 and take the dogs out. They are making a clear statement, "I would rather starve than eat this dry kibble", they haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment